Thursday, October 9, 2008

Weigh day

Today was my weigh day for Weight Watchers. I'm very proud to announce that I lost 2.8 pounds! Sad thing is I actually weighed on Tuesday and that is what I had lost. Happy thing is that I have lost some weight! I'm so excited!

I have been doing well on Weight Watchers. I have been taking my lunch lots I eat smaller meals, but I feel like I eat all day and I feel hungry all the time. I think that is because I'm eating snacks and not fruits or veggies. I think I may start making myself try a new fruit or vegetable every week. I like the main stuff. Bananas, oranges, grapes, apples, carrots, lettuce, green beans, corn you know that stuff.

I was going to buy some oranges today at the store cause they are so yummy, but 3 and might I add very small and ugly were going to be $3.22! That is OUTRAGEOUS! They were Australian, but the only single ones I could find.

I still lost 2.8 pounds and I went over my limit by 10 points cause I had a bad day!

No comments: